The specific objectives of the YPP are to groom the leadership potential of the Youth of Pakistan and to provide them with an opportunity to:
- Understand the Political System of Pakistan
- Understand the Values and Culture of Democracy
- Learn to be tolerant of all viewpoints
- Engage in a rational, reason-based dialogue
- Engage in critical thinking on issues affecting Pakistan
- Review existing policy framework employed in addressing issues of the Federal Government
- Develop policy alternatives, based on the youth’s perspective, to address critical issues
- Remain engaged in policy reform areas as proactive citizens beyond the life of the YPP.
- Identify and raise awareness among the youth on the prominent challenges faced by Pakistan today through a fast-paced 5-day training process.