ABOUT YOUTH PARLIAMENT
1. The Youth Parliament Pakistan project is powered and implemented by PILDAT.
2. The 17th Youth Parliament Pakistan will be a unique, fast-paced 5-day programme consisting of some 25 plenary and break-out sessions.
3. Members will be selected through open merit-based procedure based on the quality of their Expressions of Interest.
4. Members selected from across all provinces and territories of Pakistan will hold moderated discussions to learn from each other, challenges, strong points and source of pride for Pakistan. Young members will also debate key issues in parliamentary-style debates and pore-over critical questions in Youth Standing Committees.
5. The YPP is a residential programme where all participants stay at the venue. It will be held in-person with all COVID-19 SOPs and as a pre-requisite, all members aged 18 and over will only be allowed to register if they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.