Key Facts of 18th Youth Parliament Pakistan
- There will be a total of 300 members in the 18th Youth Parliament Pakistan®, including representatives from each of Pakistan’s National Assembly constituencies as well as those of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, and Overseas Pakistanis.
- Each seat on the 18th YPP will have two alternates chosen.
- The 18th Youth Parliament Pakistan® will meet for a full calendar year, with many virtual and in-person sessions in Islamabad.
- Engaging with Parliamentarians, Committee Chairs, Provincial Legislators, Provincial Assembly Committees both in Pakistan and other countries
- Engaging with the counterparts in Youth Parliaments and similar bodies in the region (South Asia and Asia) and around the Globe, Opinion surveys, and Courses are just some of the activities that will be available to participants.
We appreciate everyone who has applied to participate in the 18th Youth Parliament Pakistan®. We are glad to report that the application period is now ended since we have received an unprecedented amount of expressions of interest. We are overjoyed to see the next generation working so hard to provide a better future for Pakistan. We will immediately begin the selection process and contact those who have been chosen to go forward. All the best to the applicants, and thank you for your interest in the Youth Parliament Pakistan®. To that end, we encourage you to keep up the excellent job you’ve been doing in civic and political dialogue and in contributing to the advancement of our society.