Key Facts of 18th Youth Parliament Pakistan
- There will be a total of 300 members in the 18th Youth Parliament Pakistan®, including representatives from each of Pakistan’s National Assembly constituencies as well as those of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, and Overseas Pakistanis.
- Each seat on the 18th YPP will have two alternates chosen.
- The 18th Youth Parliament Pakistan® will meet for a full calendar year, with many virtual and in-person sessions in Islamabad.
- Engaging with Parliamentarians, Committee Chairs, Provincial Legislators, Provincial Assembly Committees both in Pakistan and other countries
- Engaging with the counterparts in Youth Parliaments and similar bodies in the region (South Asia and Asia) and around the Globe, Opinion surveys, and Courses are just some of the activities that will be available to participants.
- The last date to submit your EOI is April 14, 2023.