Terms and Conditions of the 17th Youth Parliament Pakistan
- The age of members would be between 18 and 29 years as of February 01, 2022.
- The YPP Secretariat will finalise selection of members. Criteria for selection is given in the following section. After the received EoIs are shortlisted, candidates will be finalised and notified via email.
- The YPP Secretariat will arrange for media coverage and recording in online and in-person sessions. Some of the programme proceedings of the YPP may be placed on the website as a record and may also be televised.
- Candidates are requested to write their original answers in the EoI. The assessment process will undertake plagiarism tests and in case of plagiarised content, the EoI will be rejected.
- All members will be expected to keep their videos on during online sessions when required.
- All members will be expected to wear formal attire during the online sessions.
- A booklet containing rules and proceedings will be shared with all selected members.
- The detailed rules of procedure of the in-person session(s) will be shared closer to the date of the particular session.
- A change in the terms and conditions may be made by PILDAT at any time without any advance notice. However, an effort will be made to provide sufficient notice about the change to the concerned persons.